The Hottest Selling Costumes for All Occasion All Ages shop and save today..

Introducing Mambo Nahomie Galbaud..305-652-0702

Hello World, I am Mambo Nahomie Galbaud, widely known as Mambo Nahomie..High Priestess with the spirits. I live a life of constant interruptions, as I am constantly possessing with the Loa.
Ever since I was a little girl, I always felt that the spirits had a pathway that they set out for me to follow, and when I had problems in my life as a young girl, the spirits came to my rescue. Now I have submitted to the path that God wanted me to walk but this path of Voodoo sometimes is a lonely path. All I ever wanted in my life was to be just like everyone else with love, affection, honor, and integrity, and to be surrounded by people who would love me for what I am and not what they can get from me. 
As the years now come and go, I find myself with new friends, new loves, and a newness in family. I have many gifts and offer them to anyone who is looking for elevations in life. My home is my sanctuary and the Loa is deep in the grounds of my Humofor. Many news media have declared LePeristyle Haitian Sanctuary the World's Voodoo Sanctuary.
 There are many works that are offered at my Humofor. You can find help with counseling, family counseling, drugs and alcohol rehabilitation, marriage counseling, weddings, foot washing ceremonies, alternative commitment ceremonies, love, luck, chance, removal of unnatural vibrations and agitations, removal of evil, pregnancy, spiritual baths, spiritual divination's, divination for business decisions, job and career advice, and more. 
Come visit me in Miramar, Florida, and i can help you find in your life, prosperity, health and wealth, and to overcome any evil spirits that may surround you. If it can be read then there is a prescription for help.  
The above is a sneak preview to the forthcoming book by Mambo Nahomie Galbaud, Voodoo Priestess.